Sunday, July 11, 2010

Goin Mobile

Moving into uncharted (for me) territory - blogging from a mobile device. My DW recently upgraded to a Droid phone (I call it R2D2) and it can do alnost anything that a computer can do. Seems this should seem like a normal progression, but as I am logging in I was thinking how odd it will be to compose a blog via phone rather than sitting at the keyboard. For me, it is a change in thought process. Some day soon there may not be a distinction between mobile and not as we will all be carrying our computers on our belts. The question is, will this liberate us or will it further bog us down since we will always be connected.

Myself, I am cautiously optimistic and guardedly worried all at once. Hopefully R2 will be an ally and not an anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment